Commercial Debt Collection | Kenya
Commercial or Business to Business debt collection requires a specialist set of skills. That’s because commercial debts are generally of a greater value than Consumer Debt and involve negotiating with a more sophisticated type of Debtor.
Add the involvement of different legal entities and multiple parties (including guarantors and directors) to the mix and it’s clear that more complex collection strategies are needed to achieve results when recovering this kind of debt.
- Our collectors understand the principle that companies owe money, but people pay bills.
- We recognize that no two debtor companies are identical, and that’s why we negotiate with each one according to their solvency and liquidity.
- We provide fortnight reporting, giving clients direct access to information, progress reports, charges and invoicing
Calm recoveries ltd understands the specialized skills needed for successful Commercial Debt collection and has dedicated Commercial collections team who are trained to deliver the best outcome for your business.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMMENCEMENT OF COLLECTIONS
We require the following facilitate collections:
- Authorization letter giving us the mandate recover on
- The loan statement of each loanee/or debtor statements
- The personal details for the loanee/ and Guarantor’s: Name, Address, phone Contacts and email address if available.
- Brief description of the location of the loanee or business premise
- Certificate of incorporation and kra pins for the company and directors
- Invoices and Deliveries
- Copy of the contract
- Copy of the credit terms and conditions