Consumer Debt Collection | Kenya
We specialize in high volume consumer credit collection within a number of different market sectors. We operate on behalf of Financial Institutions and Corporate entities in the Kenya. Our internal collections systems are all written and developed in-house and have flexibility second to none.
Our telephone collections staff work accounts specifically designated to them and retain account ownership; they are intensively trained on the area of industry sector specific to them. This approach leads to a higher rate of collections on behalf of our clients.
Our market segmentation:
Financial Services – We act on behalf of a number of financial service providers including High Street Banks, Credit Card Providers, Online Lenders and Specialist Loan Providers. We adhere to the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and abide by the laws and regulations our clients are governed.
Utilities – A unique debt type with some very specific characteristics and regulatory constraints. We have a wealth of experience in acting on behalf of Water Companies, Electricity, telephone and Internet service Providers. Volumes of accounts can be extremely volatile with various billing cycles in place but our flexible approach to resourcing our contact Centre ensures all accounts receive the most appropriate level of focus.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMMENCEMENT OF COLLECTIONS
We require the following facilitate collections:
- Authorization letter giving us the mandate recover on
- The loan statement of each loanee/or debtor statements
- The personal details for the loanee/ and Guarantor’s: Name, Address, phone Contacts and email address if available.
- Brief description of the location of the loanee or business premise
- Certificate of incorporation and kra pins for the company and directors
- Invoices and Deliveries
- Copy of the contract
- Copy of the credit terms and conditions